ARTIST VENDOR OPERATIONS AGREEMENT:
The artist vendor operations agreement is a new attachment for our 2017 application and is put in place to remind vendors of our basic rules for operations during the Little 5 Points Halloween Festival. These are not optional and by indicating that you "accept" the terms, you are accepting the terms and conditions set forth, as well as those that may be provided at a later date.
The Festival determines operating rules and procedures based on our permits and regulations set forth by City ordinance in order to provide a well-managed event; safety and protection of attendees/participants and to protect the public space from undo harm or damage. The Festival Expects all artists/vendors/sponsors to observe the operating rules.
1. We will not allow overloading of electrical circuits and will close vendors found to be overloading. Any on-site electrical work required due to lack of planning or disclosure on the part of the vendors will be billed at $150 per hour with a minimum of 1 hour and in increments of 1 hour + materials. Payment will be required in cash prior to vendor being allowed to open for business. One plug will be provide for each vendor, to be used for basic tent lighting only.
2. Vendor agrees to show/sell work as represented in the application. The Festival reserves the right to close and/or remove artists who attempt to show/sell products/works not listed in the application or the work of other artists. Booth sharing is not permitted without the express written permission of the Festival.
3. All participants, including any persons operating a vehicle in the festival site whether powered, self powered, or non-powered participate at his or her own risk, bearing all liability for any and all damages or loss of personal property and / or any personal injuries sustained to themselves or other person(s). Vendor hereby waives any and all claims and or defenses it may have against the event organizers of whatever kind or nature as a result of their participation in the event.
4. If Vendor is using a tent, Vendor must, upon request, show flammability certificate or manufacturer's tag indicating flame retardant materials. Failure to provide this information can result in the Atlanta Fire Department closing your booth.
5. Vendor booth must remain open for business during all hours as set by the Festival.
6. This is an outdoor event and it is the responsibility of the vendor to prepare for weather contingencies. The Festival will have final authority to shut Vendors' booths.
7. If using a tent, the vendor must attach sufficient weight on all corners of the tent in case of high winds or weather related issues. If the vendor does not have appropriate weights the Festival has the right to prohibit the vendor from setting up their tent.
8. Load-in is Saturday morning, October 21st. Vendor agrees to adhere to times and instructions provided by Festival. If the vendor is late for arrival time, the festival has a right to prohibit the vendor from participation. The vendor may also have to walk their assets into the festival grounds.
9. Vendor must pick-up and clean-up around booth space before leaving the Festival site. The vendor must take all their trash with them - the festival is not responsible.
10. Vendor understands that the Festival is licensed by the City of Atlanta and the State of Georgia to sell alcoholic beverages during the event. Possession or sale of alcoholic beverages by unauthorized vendors will result in immediate removal of the offending vendor.
11. Vendor understands that the festival will take place rain or shine and that no refunds will be made to the vendor due to weather related issues or issues resulting in the closure of the vendors booth space due to inappropriate planning as described above.
12. Vendor understands that no pets are allowed in the vendor booths during the event setup and operating hours. If Vendor brings a pet, they may required to shut down until alternate arrangement can be made for the animal.
Should you have questions or concerns about the details provided, please email Colleen Wogan with Q&A Events at cwogan@QandAEvents.com